Tuesday, May 23, 2006

La Start

Every Blogs first post must begin with a self portrait of the author.I seriously tried to come up with one but as I proceeded I understood that a personal description is always suspect.The author tries to convince everyone that the world revolves around him and in all probability it would be better off without him.

So Should I blow my own trumpet or let the world decide?Lets try to analyse the situation.If I blow my own trumpet you probably wont believe it.But if the world decides what I am then I live for myself,I need to please no one.So logically speaking I dont need to describe myself.In Case 2,I live for the world and living for the world necessarily means that I have to please everyone, meaning which I would blow my own trumpet.But according to my previous analogy you wont trust me anyway,so why bother?sounds crap?If you have reached this point of the description,I have come to the logical conclusion that you are jobless and want to pass some time.Best of luck to you!!!But dont sue me if you get some god- forbidden syndrome!!!This Blog is full of crap and a creation of my boredom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am quite jobless so perhaps i will comment on your blog.....
Not bad for a start as I already told you.About what you have written dude i think you should start blowin your trumpet without giving a damn about whether someone notices you or not coz if you dont noone's gonna notice u anyways so what the hell try shoutin out good things about yourself(not literally ofcourse;-))
and see what happens....I guess i have written enough crap myself sooo....
happy writing....